Sunday, November 1, 2009

WHO AM I?

Hi! I'm Gie =)

currently unemployed and just staying at home.

I graduated last April 2009 with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Western Mindanao State University at a young age of 19. For 2 months, i reviewed intensively and took the Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination last June 2009. I had a few weeks rest before the results went out on July 23.

During that period I scanned the web voraciously in the hope of finding the best route to go abroad, and I decided to pursue the study and work placement scheme to UK, which is getting popular nowadays since the United Kingdom is currently not issuing work permits to nurses to non-UK and EEU (Economic European Union) nationals.

After our Oath-taking Ceremony last Aug 27, I was idle and just stayed at home waiting for my VISA letter to come.

And so this blog was born....


No comments: