Monday, November 2, 2009

WHY I STARTED THIS BLOG?

I used to write a personal diary way back in my earlier teen years and it helped me kept in touch wit my thoughts and emotions. However, as the years rolled by, I found myself writing less and surfing the net more.

During my college years, I found blogging to be more convenient than pen-and-paper journal writing (since I'm online most of the time). But i only posted on my Friendster and Yahoo blog (though Yahoo pulled out) so i never got much readership. That worked fine for me then since i was only expressing my thoughts and feelings at that moment.

But then, when i wanted some opinions on a certain subject/topic, I was frustrated that only a couple of people commented and shared their views. I didn't know much about
blogging then. My online time was mostly consumed by social networking sites (Friendster and Facebook) and Google-ing homework and other school stuffs.

After I graduated from college, I had much free time and surfed the net voraciously everyday. Only then I discovered the wonderful world of blogosphere ;)

I made this blog as an avenue for my reflections to be published to the world - reflections on the life of a newly grad. Though I'm not technically a new graduate since I graduated last April 2009 :P

Anyways, if you find me and my posts interesting, then FOLLOW ME =)


No comments: